Suite 2, 4882 Delta Street, Ladner, BC V4K 2T8
tel: 604 952-0538 fax: 604 952-0539 www.deltavillagechiropractic.com
At Delta Village Chiropractic, we take your health as seriously as you do. Whether you have back pain from bending over, tingling or numbness in your arms or legs, migraine headaches or stiffness in the neck, we are here to help.
- Chiropractic Health Care services, including diagnosis, spinal manipulation, cranial manipulation, rehabilitation exercises;
- Orthotics treatments, including biomechanical evaluation of foot problems and fitting custom-made orthotic devices.
- Laser Therapy, promotes healing, helps with musculoskeletal and peripheral nerve injuries with less scar tissue, accelerated cell regeneration and improved function.
- Registered Clinical Counsellor
Who we serve:
- Families, athletes, children, seniors, golfers, and competitive and non-competitive athletes of all ages
- Ladner, South Delta, North Delta, South Richmond and South Surrey areas.
Why visit Delta Village Chiropractic?
- Dr. Dave Parker has a practical knowledge of sports medicine acquired through a Bachelor of Phys Ed (University of Alberta, 1983) and honored by 15 years experience as a competitive swim coach for youth in Ladner, Tsawwassen and throughout BC. Dr. Parker is a long-time Ladner resident who delivers courteous, professional service to all his patients.
- Dr. Sereena Uppal has joined our team at DVC. She has been in practice since 2005. Dr. Sereena has expanded her knowledge to include C.old Laser Therapy. Her passion lies in yoga, pilates, and maintaining a balanced lifestyle.
- Delta Village Chiropractic designs treatment programs that are individually tailored to meet the rehabilitation and injury prevention needs and expectations of our patients
Did you know?
- Doctors of Chiropractic (DC) are licensed doctors with a minimum 6 years of intense training. Chiropractors are licensed to diagnose and are primary care physicians.
- Medical referrals are not necessary
- Chiropractic is the science and art of restoring and maintaining health through the gentle, careful manipulation of the body joints, especially the spine, to restore normal nerve function.
- Chiropractic medicine approaches health from a preventative point of view.
Here are a few helpful links:
- Canadian Chiropractic Association: www.ccachiro.org
- British Columbia Chiropractic Association: www.bcchiro.com
- Peak Orthotics : peakorthotics.com