Suite 2, 4882 Delta Street, Ladner, BC V4K 2T8
tel: 604 952-0538 fax: 604 952-0539 www.deltavillagechiropractic.com
Do you experience back pain or headaches? Do you have problems getting up in the morning? Do you suffer from Arthritis? Is your sports performance suffering? Do your feet or knees hurt?
At Delta Village Chiropractic, we take your health as seriously as you do. Whether you have back pain from bending over, tingling or numbness in your arms or legs, migraine headaches or stiffness in the neck, we are here to help.
- Chiropractic Health Care services, including diagnosis, spinal manipulation, cranial manipulation, rehabilitation exercises;
- Orthotics treatments, including biomechanical evaluation of foot problems and fitting custom-made orthotic devices.
- Laser Therapy, promotes healing, helps with musculoskeletal and peripheral nerve injuries with less scar tissue, accelerated cell regeneration and improved function.
Who we serve:
- Families, athletes, pregnant and post natal moms and newborns, children, seniors, golfers, and competitive and non-competitive athletes of all ages.
- Ladner, South Delta, North Delta, South Richmond and South Surrey areas.
Why visit Delta Village Chiropractic?
- Dr. Dave Parker has a practical knowledge of sports medicine acquired through a Bachelor of Phys Ed (University of Alberta, 1983) and honored by 15 years experience as a competitive swim coach for youth in Ladner, Tsawwassen and throughout BC. Dr. Parker is a long-time Ladner resident who delivers courteous, professional service to all his patients.
- Delta Village Chiropractic designs treatment programs that are individually tailored to meet the rehabilitation and injury prevention needs and expectations of our patients.
Did you know?
- Doctors of Chiropractic (DC) are licensed doctors with a minimum 6 years of intense training. Chiropractors are licensed to diagnose and are primary care physicians.
- Medical referrals are not necessary.
- Chiropractic is the science and art of restoring and maintaining health through the gentle, careful manipulation of the body joints, especially the spine, to restore normal nerve function.
- Chiropractic medicine approaches health from a preventative point of view.
- Most extended health insurance plans cover the custom made orthotics.
Here are a few helpful links:
- Canadian Chiropractic Association: www.ccachiro.org
- British Columbia Chiropractic Association: www.bcchiro.com
- Peak Orthotics : peakorthotics.com